Labels

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kentuck Art Fair!

I set up this past weekend at the monthly Kentuck Art Fair in Northport, AL. It is located in the beautiful and inspiring outdoor courtyard of the Kentuck museum and gallery. Bad news, it was the driest 100 degree day I have felt in a while. Good news, I got to hang out with my friends Patricia and Lindsey and of course John. Also, Luna weathered the heat with us for the first 3 1/2 hours. I was so proud of her!

It was so much fun to see all of my new crafty items on display. I also sold a few things (a ring, a couple of stuffed monsters, monster bookmarks, and a couple of earrings). YAY!

There is a beautiful mosaic mural of the Kentuck tree logo in the courtyard too. When I commented on it, Patricia told me that our friend Liz helped create it...even cooler!


No comments:

Post a Comment