I decided to try and make a healthier version of the burrito where I used a whole wheat/low carb wrap and a combination of cauliflower and quinoa in place of the rice.
- Tofu, 16 oz., cubed (1 packet makes 4 servings)
- Coconut Oil
- 1 head Cauliflower, cut, steamed, mashed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Korean BBQ sauce (I used store bought but you can make your own too)
- 1 sprig fresh Cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Cook quinoa according to directions (*make sure to rinse first)
- Chop cauliflower and boil for 15 minutes. Drain and mash.
- Saute tofu and garlic on medium-high heat in large skillet. Turn to brown on all sides and set aside.
- Mix 1 cup of Korean BBQ sauce with quinoa then lightly fold in tofu.
- Assemble in burrito/wrap by adding tofu BBQ mixture and add fresh cilantro and sprouts.