Labels

Friday, July 29, 2011

Aquatic Dreams Show

Great News! Several of my paintings are being featured in the exhibition at Daniel Day Gallery/Dream Mecca Studio, here in downtown Birmingham. When I got the invite to be in the show and saw that the title of the show was "Aquatic Dreams," I couldn't believe how well this title fit my work! The show is opening, Friday August 5th from 6-10 pm.

Along with my work, there will be artwork, jewelry, and clothing by other local artists as well is live music by Leisa Renfro. Over 20 artists!

It feels good to be getting my work out there (instead of it sitting in a stack on my studio floor). When they posted the event on facebook, I was tickled to see that they used one of my paintings as the main image!

Here is the painting they used. Come out to the show! Next Friday, August 5th from 6-10 pm. The gallery is located at 3025 6th Avenue South, Birmingham AL (in the Lakeview District).


No comments:

Post a Comment