Labels

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Albuquerque...Way Cool!


So Albuquerque is super cool!  Santa Fe is beautiful, don't get me wrong and driving up through Taos is breathtaking.  However, I think I might prefer the more spread out Albuquerque and mountain views there.  Maybe I just needed a change of scenery.  Either way, this whole state is beautiful!  Old Town in Albuquerque was fun, but very much like the plaza area in Santa Fe.  I would say Old Town Albuquerque is more reminiscent of the typical western look.  I really enjoyed strolling up and down Central Avenue in the Nob Hill district.  Also, best thrift stores ever here on Menaul Blvd. NE (Thrift Town and Pink Rhino)!

Church in Old Town

Neuzz mural on patio of Marble Brewery...my favorite brew here was the Wildflower Wheat (No I didn't try the Heisenburg because it doesn't come out until late August)

Street art on Central Avenue (Nob Hill)...






View of mountains from Nob Hill area (picture doesn't do it justice)

Funky dinosaur sculptures in front of space age looking house on Monte Vista Boulevard



No comments:

Post a Comment